WMU Fiber Recycling Course
Save the Date—Aug. 7–9, 2018
Individuals taking this course should leave with the following understanding:
- Recycled Fiber market trends and outlook — local and global
- Fiber recovery and properties/usage by grade
- Unit operations for contaminant removal and recycled stock preparation
- Installation and troubleshooting
- An in-depth look at WMU's repulpability and recyclability protocols
- Stickies characterization and elimination strategies
- Drying of coated paper and paperboard and impacts on quality
- Waste paper collection (MRF) trends and equipment
- Sustainability — Who/what is driving? What is the goal?
- Paper mill leaders roundtable
- Recyclable barrier coatings outlook
- Latest technology in recycled fiber chemistry
Please let us know if you would like registration information once it is available.